Hawaiian Canoe Club
“perpetuating and preserving the art of Hawaiian canoe paddling by providing an environment rooted in traditional Hawaiian values that promote personal growth, character development, and achievement in physical fitness.”
From the moment we cross the blue tile line on the walkway, we treat each other with the respect and consideration that we expect from others AND is consistent with our mission.
- No one person is bigger than the team
- Collective character is vital to success
- One selfish mindset will infect a collective culture and cause division
- Excellence is a process of evolution; of cumulative learning; of incremental improvement
Our registration procedures have been modified from previous years as we transition to an online registration process. 2023 Member Registration will open soon!
Kamali’i Registration opens 3/25 at 8am.
2022 Lake ‘Ohana Scholarship Recipients
- Kahealani Haupu – Northern Arizona University
- Lei Ana Bland – California State University Channel Islands
- Kala’e Kaluakini – University of Hawaii at Manoa