It takes many hands to host a successful regatta. We appreciate your kokua and enthusiasm as we host the MCHCA Championships this year at our hale on July 21, 2018. Please pitch in where ever you see help is needed. If the trash is full, take it out. If there are dishes in the kitchen sink, wash them. If canoes need to be carried, carry them. Mahalo!
Below are the kuleana and potluck assignments. Please contact Kaimana Brummel if you have any questions (808) 281-6799.
- Keiki parents: prepare/replenish breakfast
- Nov B women: keep bathrooms clean and stocked with TP
- Nov B men: monitor parking for officials at Puunene Ave area & for members at HCC grass lot
- Nov A women: lei for manini/decorations
- Nov A men: break down Saturday evening
- Open Women: awards ceremony
- Open Men: break down Saturday evening
- Women 50/55: organize food for dinner
- Women 60/65/70: make lunch for the club
- Men 50/55: break down Saturday evening
- Nov B men/women: appetizers
- Nov A women: vegetables/vegetarian dishes/poi
- Nov A men: noodles
- Open Women: side dishes
- Open Men: side dishes
- Women 50/55/70: salads
- Women 60/65: non rice starches (sweet potatoes, quinoa, etc)
- Men 50/55: items for the grill
- Men 60/65: items for the grill
- Men 70: supplies for grill
You may bring your potluck item in the morning and store it in the kitchen fridge. Please be sure to label it POTLUCK.
In an effort to malama aina and cut down on waste, please bring your own reusable utensils, plates, and cups.